Nhận dạy Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign, Corel Draw tại Hà nội

Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 5, 2023

MAX Portfolio



Hi, Call me MAX

Greetings from Darwin! I'm Max, a graphic designer and social marketer who has recently relocated to this vibrant city in Australia. Join me as I showcase my work in Graphic Design, Website Design, Social Media, and Online Marketing.   Let's embark on this exciting new chapter together. Explore captivating projects, innovative ideas, and captivating stories within. Welcome to my journey in Darwin!
            

My Skills

I have a strong graphic design background with expertise in Adobe software like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I can create websites from scratch, manage content, and develop online marketing strategies. I'm knowledgeable in on-page and off-page SEO and have a good understanding of AdWords for managing ad campaigns. I'm always eager to learn and stay updated with tech trends such as Chat GPT and Midjourney. Check my Blog
  • Adobe Photoshop100%
  • Adobe Illustrator80%
  • Adobe Indesign80%
  • Wordpress80%
  • Google Ads90%
  • Social Media Tools80%
  • SEO90%
  • Online Marketing75%

Graphic Design

Showcasing a diverse range of skills and creativity, my graphic design portfolio reflects my expertise in creating compelling logos, establishing impactful brand identities, designing engaging posters and standees, crafting detailed company profiles, and producing informative, eye-catching brochures.

Logo & Branding

Poster, Standee

Profile & Brochure

Website Design &

From personal blogs and comprehensive school websites to sleek agency portfolios, professional company profiles, and robust e-commerce platforms, my web design portfolio demonstrates my versatility in creating tailored, user-friendly, and aesthetically pleasing digital experiences.

Lien Huong Curtain

Photoshop Document Editing

Fields Education

West Green Design

Savyu

Oz Photoshop

Social media & Marketing

"With experience spanning across managing multiple social media channels, creating engaging marketing materials, and developing effective agency marketing collateral, my portfolio showcases my capacity to drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversion in the digital marketing landscape.

Multiple social media channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbLte-TkHD4

Making Marketing Material

Agency Marketing Collateral

Let's Keep In Touch

Don't miss out on the latest updates from my design and marketing adventures in Darwin. Let's stay connected and keep in touch! About MAX
https://cuonghoang.com/max-portfolio/?feed_id=1884&_unique_id=646872064f58b

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

About Us

Recent

Random